Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The wooden floors.

Home. Dunno whether it's a good thing.



My laptop is ancient. 7 years old. F****** speakers dun work. Neither does the headphone port.

Great. A world in silence. What can get worse?

It's peaceful here, only that my lap is heating up like mad.

This position is stupid. I'm brushing my teeth, tagging my blog, and trying my best not to laugh over this stupid video.

- Happy tree friends theme song.

Sadistic animals. Get a real do you ass! what's the moose's name again?

Oh yeah. Lumpy, i think.


And the bloody bunny stuffs the fork into the electrical socket.

Anyone likes roast rabbit?

Burnt. I mean.

*Takes a bite of roast bunny

Tastes like digested carrot. Go vegan people!

Ok, dun listen to my crap. I just took a slice of moron cake.

I'm mentally decomposed.

-Brain hang-

...... ... ...... ... . .. .. ...... ... .. . ..... .... ........

*stoning.
... ... ... .. ... ........ ... ....... .....

-program not responding-

-affirming reboot of mainframe-

*Please wait. i'm operating a shutdown.

____________________________________________________

Done. Working fine now. Only that i laughed my ass off over that bloody rabbit.

Coz of that, there's toothpaste on my screen.

Oh F****. i spilled my coffee too.

Shoot.

"Stay far away from my com you lump of asshole coffee!"

Ok. talking to myself. Never mind.

Shakespeare died today.

Of a heart attack.

Watching our performances from above (or below).

Shakespeare has risen from the dead, and got shocked back to death by our acting.

Poor guy. Someone stop Will from crying please!

He's making a wreck over here!

*sob.

The fun's over. No more shakespeare night.

Wanted to go to an ice cream parlour. Celebration.

Screw tomorrow. Music night? I don't think so.

More like Instrumental Deathday.

Somehow, when i said that, i imagined a tuba playing like an asshole.

Wait. Is this post too long?

F*** that. I'll juz keep going.

Bloody hell. my mouse just died. i think it's the connection. (computer mouse, doofas)

Mom is coming in. Shit. Code 9 starts now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, writing a geog write up, mom."

"(hesitates) ok then. why take so long?"

"I dunno. Maybe if my com wasn't ancient..."

"So?"

"Get a new com."


Code 9 is offically closed. 99.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. too long. i'll stop the post here.

No comments: