Thursday, May 24, 2007

To the end. Not just yet.

Music night ended. I'm back home. Peace.

House arrest is not nice at all, but this night seems peaceful.

Maybe it's just me at peace.

*sigh...the violin solo was well.

If time were but a clock, it could be turned over.
Then i could relive my mistakes, grieves, and happiness.
But why tomorrow? Today is for the living?
And my heart shall live to it's fullest.

Ok ok ok. Poetic, yes, but i doubt if it'll fit an action packed thriller.

Burning my night away. Dunno what to do.

Thinking of my gal. If only i could message her.

We had good times in school.

Maybe if not for the dare...(Don't think sick horny bastards.)

I have to admit, i may be one sometimes.

Life sure is peaceful. Am i drunk?

Boy. Bambi sure looked cute, until i ate it.

Whatever.

This silence is killing me.

*Yawn...

Should go do my geog. Doesn't sound like me. I'm never so studious.

... ... ...

I'm sidetracking. I end up trying to get a cbox for this blog.

Got it. Gonna go paste a cbox now.

- End of Transmission -

No comments: