Saturday, May 26, 2007

The first navy started with a guy on a raft holding a gun

Title came with inspiration from the Navy Open House.

It's crap. But i love crap.

So does Jon Pong. Not that i care.

Still at home, doing my geog. Gonna finish.

Later have to go for swim training. Not nice.

Who loves 4km of fly?

I'll say f*** you if you say you love it.

The cbox, if i didn't mention it in my earlier post, is up.

Only Ivor and m'gal seem to have noticed it.

Now, what's left of this blog should be the skin.

F****** skin is so difficult to put up.

It's not the skin's fault. it's my laptop.

F****** ancient.

Advertisment: Any museum would like to buy a 7 year old, antique laptop? Going cheap. O.N.O.

Whatever. Like anyone would like to have an ancient laptop.

Anyway. The Navy thing was real great. Thanks Uncle.

The ships were like plastic, but the guns were bloody good.

Everything was the same colour. Some cloaking thing.

But the guns were like.....holy f***.

Blow a hole through the heavens baby.

I ate like a ton. Full of random stuff.

Including cheese balls.

Balls.

Balls full of cheese.

The cheese looked white.

Yum. I'm sure many people would like it.

Ok. Whatever go screw the balls.

I hope to be able to put some pics on the blog.

Hope. Just hope.

Boy, geog is driving me up the wall.

And so is the com.

Can't wait for monday. See m'gal again.

Ok. Gonna go for swim now.

No comments: