Saturday, May 26, 2007

Scars of the crucifix

I was gonna write another one yesterday.
But i dropped dead the minute i got home from swim.

Ok never mind. Yesterday's training was........i dunno.

Hard to put it.

But something bad happened.

I had a hematite (or how you spell) cross.

It broke into 2 yesterday.

Then i had a bad feeling something was gonna happen.

Coz last year, when i was at camp, my mom broke one of the same crosses.

Grandma passed away. (Rest in peace.)

So this time, i hope nothing happens.

Especially to my gal.

I was so worried for her. I almost cried my heart out.

It's ok if something happens to me, coz i will take it in my stride.

But if someone else.......i dunno what to say.

Ok this must be my most emo post so far.

Why does my f****** com keep jumping words?

Need a new com.

Hope m'gal's fine.

*sigh...

Why am i always so unlucky?

F***. F*** f*** f***...

Screw this com. So bloody ancient. Can't do a single thing right.

Ok. i'm gonna end this post where it should have ended.

No comments: