Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Instrumental Deathday.

Just a few more hours to the bloody music night.

This Jon Pong is still bugging me. Get a life dude.

He's breathing down my ear. Some evil laugh.

"Hey you want your ice lemon tea now?" - a little late dude.

Whatever.

This f****** keyboard is so bloody difficult to type on.

Finally. Some peace. The Mango Pongding has left the lab.

Still, i'm the only one blogging.

- Definition of Substinence Farming....

As i said. Studious people...........

Darn. Speaking of Farming, my geog is still unfinished.

Bloody printer is so noisy.

Donovan is back.

"Is that gerard?" - Jason's here now.

He almost killed his ankle trying to take a step into the....

Ok. Never mind. We had a good laugh.

M'gal's here now.

*bonk.

Ouch. My head.

u ccablr sduu si u giowe rgus us ruiwbg.

Wait.

I meant to say:

I can't see so i hope i'm typing this right.

Well, not too good. Damned keyboard.

love you hahas my blog is http://diornikkie.blogspot.com

She wrote that.

"I'm going dance room now. T6." Maybe i'll go.

Holy crap. Staring at the com beside mine freaks me out.

Her report on farming is so.....long.

As uncomprehendible as binary code.

01001110100110101101110111101101000101001

Or maybe it's just her that understands.

Bloody hell.

Teacher came in. Lucky he didn't spot me blogging.

*Phew.

Ok. It's not just the person beside me.

Everyone, is working.

Not my fault. My powerpoint is at home.

Oh wait. Tim is DOTA-ing himself sick.

He's good at it. I can't play for nuts.

And he uses a touchpad. NOT a mouse.

Bloody hell.

P.E next. Can't wait.

- tap tap tap.

The girl beside me types like crazy.

If it's not lightspeed, i don't believe it.

*sigh.

I'm hungry. Where's Jon Pong?

"Rather interesting blog" Tim's stopped DOTA for a bit.

Finally.

He must have read that. He went back to playing.

"I'm doing my geography project" - Guilt?

Oh well....

Blog blog blog...

Goddamn it. I'm so f****** hungry i could bite my nuts off.

If i could just reach them.

Wonder how they taste like. Marshmallows?

F***.

Tim is back again.

"Out of battery!"

A minute of silence to the com which is in a state of coma.

... ... ... ... ...

ok.

"Whine..."- the person on my left.

Hope my blog doesn't get blocked by the Control Kids thing.

It's f****** lame. whoever invented that?

Gosh. Some people on earth really, really need to get a life.

Can i swear, for the fun of it?

f***.

Boy i'm sure bored.

...

"Same here" - guess we're both stuck on the same boat.

Wait. Why is the boat full of water?!

OK. Jon Pong is back.

He's gone now. like a passing shower.

Dang.

No comments: