Sunday, May 27, 2007

Wanted Stars and Equalizer 517's

Boy....bad day today.

Not trying to be superstitious but..i think it's related to my cross.

I was mad today. Mom was shouting at me the whole day.

When i say the whole day, i mean, the whole day...

Yak yak yak yak......

Damn irritating.

Then in the car, when going swimming, she was still shouting at me.

I blew my top.

I threatened to jump out of the car. I just couldn't stand the noise.

It wasn't language anymore. It was noise.

Like my broken stereo (won't wanna know what happened to it)

Then my mom was like, "I'll call the police!"

So i was like...."ok, go on then"

"yak yak yak yak yak..." - the crap started again.

Ok. M'gal's interested to know what happened. So i'll hurry.

Mom stopped the car, and walked into some construction site like a b****.

I got out of the car too. Went to a nearby bus stop and listened to some Death Metal.

"Fantasy in each other's games, wandered through life calling out their names..."
- still remember the song. Reassurance Rests in the Sea.

Then mom threathened again. I knew she wasn't gonna do it.

So i egged her on: "Jail's definitely better than home. Get that right."

Miraculously, she did.

I felt quite glad at that time.

Some police woman picked up.

Mom tried to be polite.

I was really eager to have a word with the police.

I knew my mom was nuts at statements.

Then, after a while....

Mom said, "I'll give you another chance."

In my head i was like, "Screw you! And i was just excited!"

F****** hell.

She called the police and 'politely' told them that the matter was solved.

I meant that sarcastically.

So i got into the car.

"Yak yak yak yak..."

F****** day. Screwed up by some asshole.

Can't believe i know that woman.

-End of Transmission-

No comments: