Wednesday, May 23, 2007

100 Plus.

Just finished P.E. - Bloody sun.

Why does 100plus seem so expensive? Maybe...coz i'm broke.

Boy...it's not nice being broke.

Ok. Borrowed money from someone.

100 plus never tasted so good.

Someone's playing the guitar. And screaming vulgarities.

*@^*!_)@&^&#*(

Louisa just showed me her blog.

Whatever.

Ivor is being stupid.

"Push the button....haha!" - omg.

Ok, now i'm not the only one blogging.

F****** com. lag.

Someone googled Geylang?!

My gosh. And i thought i was sick.

I smell bad. Need to bathe man.

Oh shit!Mom just called. f***.

...

...

...

...

...

...bye!

Mom just said that she's coming to give me money. Yay.

Tim's laughing.

"Shit you." Ivor read the post.

Oh well.....

I'm so tired.

People are streaming in. Boy.

I just realised. There's an Emopedia, Wookiepedia, and a WoWikipedia.

I'm too tired to post.

No comments: