Sunday, May 27, 2007

"Not again?!" - M'gal.

"You blog-aholic!" - yeah. i think i am.

Not many people to talk to now. Especially my mom.

Best if i let it all out with words.

Easier than a diary.

Ok. Shit. There goes m'gal. It's not helping the way she is right now.

F***. I wanna scream.

*sigh...

Really, life sucks. Bloody world is not accepting me for who i am.

Now that i've got a police record to my name. It sucks.

Fact file:

I'm a f****** asshole who can't do anything right.

I'm a bloody piece of shit. Not even m'gal can stand me.

I'm just, a b******.

Shoot.

I hate my life.

I'll slash my hand right now if i had a blade.

I'll jump off the building...if only the school was tall enough.

3 storeys is.....nothing.

I tried more before...i think.

Bloody f***. There goes the bell.

Screw myself. I'm so f****** emo now

No comments: