Saturday, May 26, 2007

A post in 2 minutes

Ok. i'm gonna type this in two minutes.

Just had lunch. Going for swim training again.

So that's about it.

*Stops the stopwatch.

F***?! 20 seconds?

ok....continue writing.

Haiz.

Still wearing the broken cross.

It looks a little bit cool though.

I'll wear it on monday.

Haha.

* 39 seconds.

It took me about 5 seconds to type that.

Oh well...

...

My f****** com is screwing this post up. Dang.

Wondering what's m'gal doing now.

* 57.....58.....59....1:00 min.

Ok. One minute has passed.

My com is starting to lag.

Shoot.

I'm behind time!

Ok. Type faster.

* 1:22 min

Shit!

Ok...erm.....shoot. brain block!

I.....oh yeah.

Erm.....gonna die for swim later.

Reading science noe (Supposedly).

Com! Don't screw up!

Arrgh! Cannot think!

* 1:50 min

Ok! Sum it all up!

Swim gonna die love m'gal so much.

No comments: