Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tag it. Not Spam it.

The title says it all. Yay. The goddamn blog is open.

I'm bored. La-la-la....nothing gets worse than this man...

The people in this com lab is watching Barney. Come on! Get a life people!~

And i thought this was a secondary school...

"I love you....you love me...." shut up u F****** dinosaur. Get a real job.

"Someone fire that guy!"

At last. people finally started to live. I suppose the purple dinosaur suit got thrown in the bin. Some guitars please?

"On a holiday....." - Something better now.

I'm still bored. F*** the com. laggggg.

OK. Let's type rubbish. blah. blah. blah.

fbaeiofoaebgioabgio.

done.

oh F***. now people want to play Barney on the guitar! f*** that moron.

whatever...

this blog....wait. Jon Pong is bugging me. Mango Pongding..........ass.

ok. back to normal. this blog is offically tagged.

No comments: