Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Hallows of the Stage.

Haiz. Still in the com lab.

"Kyrie Eleison...." - The choir is bloody noisy.

The violin solo, as i said, is going, to kill me.

The only difference is that the time has finally come.

Daniel looks cool. Nice black shirt.

I look.....i dunno.

*sigh.

The end of me is near.

I'm not hungry anymore. Got some food.

But i'm thirsty now. F***.

I'm so nervous that i'm actually not breathing.

The choir is still noisy...man.

Cut the crap please! My gosh. Wonder if they heard me.

I'm not gonna try to be cynical.

Ok. Choir dispersed into a bunch of retards.

Noisy! Shut the f*** up! STFU people!

"Nicole says stop blogging!" - whatever.

"Can i type for a while?" yeah ms, you type like....god.

(The following crap as follows is not written by me.)

gerard is a freaking pro violinist.. heheh he is bloody pro la...
erm.. nothing to say now so yeah.. just that gerard is freaking pro violinist ... yeah mannnn.lololoooooooollolololololoolo.....
___________________________________________________________________________________

As i said. - The following crap....

So dun read it.

Tim's mom wants me to play for her....darn....

2 comments:

Nicole's A Cloud said...

heys man hahas nice blog smiles

Nicole's A Cloud said...

cya 2mr hahas..... amo te