Tuesday, May 29, 2007

24 Hours Remaining.

It's tuesday. Just about a day left with m'gal in school.

My head hurts like shit.

Holy f.....oh wait. Liane can't take vulgarities.

Holy fish.

Crappy-poo....

A need a panadol. Fish! my head really hurts.

Definition of Fish: 1. A creature that lives underwater.

2. Also commonly referred to as f***.(infml)

Up to you to choose which meaning is more appropriate.

Wait. Did i just say f***?

F*** it.

I give up this fish thing. Tis' lame.

My f****** head hurts like f*** that i could squeeze my nuts and it won't hurt that badly.

F***!

(Sorry liane....muh bad...)

Anyway. Gotta do chinese tomorrow! Shoot.

During lunch. When i should be spending some time with m'gal.

Chinese is wrong. It's like sucking......never mind.

Arrgh! My f*** head!

I need 3 kilos of francium. Blow my brain out.

Aww.....f*** shit.

Barney keeps playing in my head. Like a f****** charm.

"I love you........" - Get out of my head you purple shit!

*Imagining barney swallowing a grenade...

*Boom!

*Purple bits of whatever on the wall.

*Poor cleaner wiping up barney's mess.

Barney stinks.

Man! I wanna be with my gal! Right now!

I'm a piece of crap right now.

Trying out different positions with my laptop.

Wait. That sounded wrong.

I meant trying to TYPE in different positions with my laptop.

Oh shoot. I think i made it worse.

Ok, i can't type anymore. My f*** of a head is gonna blow up.

No comments: