Friday, May 25, 2007

'The Late List'

Boy, only have time for one post today. Was aiming to post two articles.

Never mind.

8PCA was like zombies. Only the teacher was in mood.

We were like.....stones.

I think i was the biggest stone. Boulder, maybe.

*Stoning.

The title of my post is based on our school's "latecomer's notebook"

Ben was late. His reason - Woke up late, i think.

Jon Pong was late too - half dead. Who would believe that?

I fortunately, was early. Lucky dream.

I had a dream that my alarm was ringing.

I woke up slamming my hand on the clock non-stop.

Actual time of waking: 6:30am

R.A.S time - 7:02am

Miracles do happen, i was still early for school.

Rumours had it that Ben was sleeping at the bus stop outside the school.

His arrival confirmed Macdonald's breakfast as a reason to be late.

Burger and an apple pie.

We had 'high breakfast' later, consisting of some mocha and a fruit cake each.

The P.E teacher didn't like it.

Not our faults. We were hungry and also just trying to be retarded for a bit.

First lesson was music. Mr. Teach (Not his real name) was late.

That's how we got crazy fruit cake ideas.

~ Got an sms from m'gal. ~

She's with the G7's at Fort Canning.

Watching Midsummer's night dream....under the stars.

And here i am, still doing geog (supposedly) and being under house arrest.

And i should be with m'gal. What am i doing?

Dang. Juz checked. the tickets are bloody expensive.

I've got 4 bucks in my wallet. Doubt it'll even buy me the scraps of someone's used ticket.

Stupid price for champagne under the marquee. Buy some spirits yourself?!

Dang. I regret not being with my gal.

Ok. Back to business. Mr Teach came in the end.

Played a fuzzy song on the...clarinova? Is that what it's called?

Let's face it. Music lesson jus t put all our zombie faces back to sleep.

I have to admit i was fighting off sleep too.

Break was like break.

Math was like math.

- What happens is a secret.

P.E was like a killer.

"Your room smells like roast duck!" - hey, mom. I don't give a damn.

Wait. in case your lost, that didn't just happen in school.

Basketball was like.......duh.

Maybe except the solo ownage. I love my last shot.

I really dunno how i did it.

I was lying on the floor after.

M'gal was watching me. I said hi.

She smiled. I like that.

Looking at the scrollbar at the side of my com. seems to have gotten shorter.

Science was cool.

The test was ok, lucky i remembered the equations.

acid + alkali -> salt + water (Neutralisation)

I'm not turning my blog into a revision course. Donovan, don't come here if you want info.

Sodium (Na) explodes when in contact with water?!

Holy F***!

F*** shit!

Where can i get some of that f****** stuff?

F*** it man. I'm high.

But really, that f****** stuff is hot.

Should sneak some from the lab.

It'll be cool.

Go fill up my bathtub with water, then blow a hole in the roof.

Maybe my neighbour's roof. More fun to watch.

Chill, i still have to find the goddamn stuff first.

Shit.

Then there was violin. I got f***** by the teacher.

Not really f*****, just f*****. Capiche?

Never mind.

If the geog teacher reads my blog posts he will say:

"Gerard, different chouice of words..."

Lucky he's not.

Really screwed up by the violin teacher.

I doubt i played more that 60 notes.

Then now i'm home.

Writing this blog for people to read.

And, supposedly doing my geog.

F****** cartoon cow picture.

Reminiscing the school bit. What did i miss.....?

Oh yeah. Conversation on Sciences and X-ray vision.

And vampires. Garlic spray!

Sounds so gay. But it was cool.

Wondering if m'gal's having fun.

Hey! Blogger saves your drafts automatically?

I never noticed till now.

I'm damn slow.

*stoning.

*Stares at bag of popcorn. It;s empty.

*whines.

Gosh, how do you live without popcorn?

"I somehow find, you and i, collide." - Ok. Howie Day sticks in my head now.

Plays in my mind like a f***** up mp3 player that's hanged on looping.

Scoot off asshole! Play a different song!

"Now i know, that i can't make you stay..." MCR for posers. Who cares?

Better song. My hands are getting tired from typing.

Oh yeah. Ben wanted an advertisment on him.

Advertisment: Ben is the best! He is the one you want. Call him.

Should i give his phone number? Forget it.

Ok. I'm too lazy to continue this f****** post.

Till my hands recover.

Ouch.

Go read m'gal's blog. www.diornikkie.blogspot.com

No comments: