Wednesday, June 27, 2007

When Macdonald's sells rice instead...

I'm back. Woot.

Trying to be sarcastic.

Boy, The trip was...ok. Not bloody exciting or what.

But i did sleep loads.

How is it possible that i'm still f****** tired?

Crap. I'm gonna get vulgar.

Whatever it is, shopping was the main thing we did, actually.

I was like the goddamn f****** trolley-man!

F*** it! I've never spent so much of my time in a ladies section of a mall!

It wasn't meant to be fun,or whatever. It was boring.

Yeah.*Yawn...

We went to this waterfall thing. Mom made me go under it.

It was not a massage. It was like this bloody back-breaker.

Couldn't really walk after that.

You have to take a raft to get under the waterfall.

The raftman was quite sadistic. He stopped directly under the waterfall for about a minute.

It was not nice. Trust me.

That was the day i think i drank the most water in my life.

Oh shoot. Sister coming in. Gotta go. I'll post again later!

No comments: