Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's over.

Just got back from my concert.

Decided to post at night...then i'll have more things to post.

All went well this night, maybe not for some.

My solo went great. Never better.

At least Sofia was cool. She was great too.

Try...and figure out who Sofia is.

If you're in the same school as me, you've seen her before.

Anyway, concert piano solo's sucketh to thine core.

Sounded like crap...only the Chopin Impromptu Whatever was good.

I have no idea how you spell that title. Chopin Fantasy Impromptu?

Never mind. It was played well.

All the violinists did well. Pianists...maybe.

They were really low in grade, most of the pianists...

Gosh! I'm still in my concert stuff!

And it's bloody hot in my room, and in my shirt.

Man...

Someone put the Air-con on please? I'm being polite you mothers!

But anyway. The finale sounded like a national day speech.

Haha, great laugh. Tried not to on stage, at least.

Beep Buzz....

Oh well. I'm being random.

Anyway, on the whole, everybody did well. Good job guys!...and gals.

No comments: