Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Rumours had it...

Here goes another post.

Today looks optimistic. The weather...bright and sunny.

M'gal hasn't sms-ed me in a long time.

Should go sms her.

- Please Wait -

...

...

...

...

- Thank you for waiting -

Whatever. Back to posting.

Nothing much happened this morning.

The only bad thing is my bloody keyboard keeps getting stuck.

Wait. Footsteps. Is that my mom?

Never mind.

I might be going over to my cuz's house later.

Bash the....ok no matter Liane.

I sound like a bounty hunter.

M'gal, don't get the wrong idea.

I'm just doing business... hunting business.

Hope my cuz doesn't read my blog.

Oh well...

I'm alone...m'gal still hasn't replied...

*Sigh. Life can never get anymore boring than this.

Should go play a game.

*Attempts to play tic-tac-toe with himself.

I won! YOU SUCK ASSHOLE.

Wait. I lost too.

What am i doing? Gosh.

I seem to be slowly decomposing away...

T thing it's the effect of Long Term Starcraft.

It's a disease i heard, where you play too much stuff from Blizzard.

Now let me attempt to amuse myself.

*Reads a chinese book.

*Throws chinese book out of the window. Joking.

Hey! I actually got amused!

Ok, sorry people. Personal humour.

Damn, have to go swimming later.

My head is already full of chlorine. How much more do you want in there?

And to think....god.

Yesterday was fun.

I tried to spin 20 plastic 2 dollar notes in the washing machine.

It was real cool. Like Yusof being washed clean.

But the notes didn't come out shiny. Should add more soap powder next time.

By the way, the money came from my mom's wallet...and from mine.

I took the next half an hour drying them with a book. (Like in a fan action...)

Ok. That's about for my morning. Gonna go play Starcraft.

" On the first day of Christmas....Blizzard gave to me....a brand new SCV..."

That is the Starcraft version of the 12 Days of Christmas.

Signing off now. Out!

No comments: