Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I've got a 3mm stuck in my head.

Let's start the next post by addressing Liane again.

I'm not getting the wrong idea. I already have my own.

And i'm....hilarious? You've got a nice mum. Trust me, definitely better than mine.

Ok, time check, i've got 15 mins before swim.

Tonight's the bloody time trials.

Listening to Circle Circle Dot Dot. Bloody nice.

"Now kindly please remove your top..." - Don't you just love the song?

Hope i have time to post later. M'gal is....should go sms her.

Oh well...

Missing school. It's bloody boring at home.

I went to watch POTC3. It was nice.

To all movie geeks, POTC is Pirates of the Carribean.

Duh....

Ok....i have about 8 minutes left of post time.

Shoot. I don't want to repeat the post in 2 minutes.

I almost died in violin class today.

Somebody should buy me a coffin...just in case.

I just tried something today.

A Cheese Sausage Prata. Homemade.

Still reminising...

F***. I just started a new craving.

Shit. Should i go make one?

oh wait. Concentrate on the post. Maybe you won't make so many f****** spelling errors.

Ok. 5 mins left.

Tra-la-la...

Wait. What the hell is wrong with my bloody f****** b**** asshole clock?!

Shit. @@*^!(@*&^(_!&^^!$

Gotta go. I'm actually late by ten minutes.

Shoot.

No comments: