Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shiver me timbers'.

Hi, again. I'm stuck on POTC.

I've mentioned POTC...as in the abbreviation before. So don't ask.

It's fun to play....i'm not playing At World's End.

It's the first game we're refering to. The Xbox version.

Woot. It's freaking fun.

I've also just realised that goat's milk tastes like crap.

Not that i've tasted crap before.

There's a funny aftertaste to every drink of goat's milk.

Anyway, the milk was courtesy of Hay Dairies Singapore.

Woot. I'm freaking high.

"Hey-ho, hey-ho, a pirates life for me..." - Me singing, by the way.

Love the bloody game.

Anyway. Guys...and gals out there. I wanna know what's going on with you people!

Tag my tagboard - leave your blog or whatever there...i'll deal with it.

Oh well...things are getting boring.

I'm leaving, anyway, for the philippines(?) on Friday. Hope there's a com there.

And....for those who are interested to know. I'm fully recovered. Woot.

I seem to be using 'woot' to often. Hmmm....

'Friggin' died off. I realised if you wanna swear, do a full swear.

Not try and cover it up.

So...F***. Censors still apply.

Ok then, gotta go.

"And a bottle o' rum....."

No comments: