Friday, June 8, 2007

Stab my heart and hope to die.

The worst day ever.

I just feel so f****** screwed.

F*** it. I'm always so f****** screwed.

You wanna know how i feel? Do you?!

I tell you, it's so f****** bad i can't even describe my f****** feelings.

F***. Why me?

Go get some other asshole to pick on!

Why those questions? Just why those f****** questions?!

My God! Shit! Someone, i need a blade.

A lil' rusty would be just fine.

God! Screw the bloody f****** world! Why put me here?

F*** you b****! F*** you!

Gosh! She's gonna drive me nuts!

"Why do you pretend to love me?" - Who do you think i am? Huh?!

I'm some random asshole, i see.

So this is how i should be.

Some bloody Care Bear, spreading the world with love...

Then when your time comes, someone picks you up, and dumps you.

Is that it? F*** it.

If that's what you think, then it's over ok?

You tell me. Have i just been wasting my time on you?

Or have you just been making me the fool?

You decide. Tell me you answer....no wait. Don't.

I'm too f****** screwed up to ever want to know.

I can't even decide whether i should continue like this.

It sucks, ok? Why don't you try?

All the while, been there, held you hand...been whatever you wanted...

And all you can tell me is why i pretended.

You wanna know why i pretended? Coz i love you.

Or so i used to.

I'm so bloody f****** confused now.

Should we continue? Or not?

It's up to you.

I wash my hands off this. I had enough.

Trying to save this from tearing apart is ripping me into pieces.

I can't say anything else. F*** it.

Me and my screwed up life. Try it.

1 comment:

The Messenger said...

hey, PLS dun scare me k? i can bet u, u've juz made it worse. it'll juz make another fight. trust me, im a gal so i noe how it feels lyk... n stop cursing urself, 4 crying out loud! k, i noe i sound abit weird n stuff, bt pls USE UR BRAIN! if i were her, i'd b so heartbroken over dis... ger... juz relax k? n haf u toked 2 her yet?? u'd better... n if u feel really bad... juz tink of me k? i've been through worse... far worse. @ least she still cares. god... u'd better pray 4 guidance. PLS tok 2 her. u NEED to k?