Saturday, June 9, 2007

I sizzle...

...with a fever.

Gosh it sucks.

It feels like a bathtub full of ice cubes. Strange, but true.

I learned a new semi-swearword: Friggin'.

Courtesy of Liane's blog. It's on my tagboard.

Anyway. It sounds like...some brand of cheap toothpaste.

I'm not gonna say where it's manufactured...you should get what i'm thinking.

*Sigh. Fevers are boring pieces of crap.

And bloody (friggin') panadol tastes like crap too.

Or should i say...Paracetamol?

Whatever it is, it (friggin') tastes like a bucket of shit.

The shit, i mean. Not tasting like the bucket.

Holy crap. My blanket's not working. I'm still bloody freezing...

Censored: My bloody balls are shrinking. God!

"I don't want to turn into a Jon Pong!" - God save me.

I'm still freezing like...f***. (frig'(?))

I need a bloody heater. Wonder if fire's hot enough.

IF I CAN JUST GET OUT OF THIS (FRIGGIN') BLANKET!

The only thing that's keeping me warm is my lappy.(laptop)

Well.....that only applies to my fingers.

This definitely is A Fever I Can't Sweat Out, Panic!.

Ok. My fingers are screwing up.

Ths rom is so frigiin cld i cnt evn spel proply.

-Please wait.-

*Heating up hands...

Got it! I have an idea...

*Reaches for pair of socks.

*Puts socks over hands.

Yeah! This rocks!

Except...typing is a lil' problem...

I knew this china (whoops!) brand of socks is good.

Hey, but china! ~ That's a compliment.

Fact of the Day: China is good in producing cheap socks.

Be happy, you noodle eating...rice licking...cock...never mind.

This seems to be making good effect. The socks are REAL good.

Should be called gloves instead.

Gosh! It's 11:12 p.m? Holy (Frig')!

-Please wait-

*Warming legs on hot laptop fan radiators...

*Failed.

Smokes. Shoot. My senses tingle. No, i'm not Spiderman, stupid.

I'm geting goosebumps. The cold is killing me.

No, Jason...and Ben Tan. Not that sort of cold.

It's too cold to get cold.

Self-group humour: Excuse us.

Looking back at my title. I understand.

I'm not egoistic. Read the title, then read the first line of my post.

Ok. Socks/gloves are (friggin') getting cold now.

(Frig')!

Ok. Ending post here...before Ivor kills me.

P.S - Happy spot? You mean like...Geylang? Joking, joking.

Can i say LOL?

Wait. i think i just did.

No comments: