Friday, June 8, 2007

It's my bloodstained penknife that keeps me alive...

It's been so long after the incident.

I'm not recovering.

Trying not to slash myself either. It's hard.

It's uncomfortable trying to resist.

I feel so bad now. I wanna kill myself.

My house is not tall enough, can't jump.

No rope here, can't hang either.

Nope, no water, can't drown.

Stab? Too painful.

Wait. I can try electricity...

Shit. No main socket. After all, i never wanted to die of an electric shock.

Still, cutting seems to be the best method so far.

But i've got promises to keep.

*Sigh. Clare...just once, please?

There's no other option...please?

*Sigh..dunno whether she reads my blog.

Oh shit. This is getting bad. Real bad.

I really need to slash. F*** it.

Oooh....shit, help someone?

Please? Anybody?

This is like a bloody hangover. It sucks like shit.

Oh GOD! F****** guy upstairs! Can you bloody hear me?

Or is your goddamn ears too stuck up with someone elses crap?

...ok, sorry. Should'nt have said all that. I'm getting rash.

"Hail Mary full of whatever..." - Praying, in case you didn't realise.

Clare...come on! Just once, i won't be bad...please?

Oh gosh.

OH MY GOD I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE THIS SUCKS I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF!

God. F****** asshole.

F***. F***, f***, f***, f***.

No comments: