Thursday, June 7, 2007

Correction Tapes and Liquid Papers.

I need some of that. For my com.

My com doesn't allow me to edit my posts...have to wait till school reopens.

So bear with my f****** spelling errors for the time being.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What the f*** is with my formalities.

Lets try again.

"Like it or not, you have to live with my shit. Capiche, jackass?"

That's more like it.

Playing GTA LCS - Go find out what that is if you're a game geek, geek.

Keep getting busted. F****** cops.

Really, i just wanna blast their f****** balls off with a hand grenade.

Footsteps again? Please mom, don't bother me now...

Can't you see i'm busy posting?

"What are you doing ah? Playing games?" - Whatever mom...

"Erm...no, i'm reading my chinese work...damn difficult man!..." - Haha.

Mission Complete.

Fact of the day: I am Pro.

Ego.

Again....sorry...personal humour...

Got busted again....no way...

Ok, enough of this crap.

Today was...tiring.

Swim training sucks. I had to swim a total of 8km in 1 and a half hours...

And now my f****** leg is so f***** up i can't even swear properly.

I can't even think properly...f***.

Can't wait for tomorrow though.

See m'gal again. Yeah!

Gotta go play my violin now. Shit.

End of post.

No comments: