Thursday, June 28, 2007

Screw.Thy.Bitch.

F*** it. Bitch.

Screw their asses! Bloody mother f****** sister!

She's a bitch. That's what she is.

"Loser" spells all over her goddamn bloody mother f****** face.

Right now, i'd like to beat her eyes out with a stick.

Or tie her to a car and crash it. Wait, poor car.

Why does god create mother f****** on this planet?

Doesn't he realise that it's these people who make others die faster?

F*** that woman. One more time she insults another of my friends...

She's gonna find herself hung by the neck. And i mean it.

I don't care what happens to me after that. Some bitches are worth killing for.

I don't even know why i'm angry for?! Getting worked up over a whore?

She doesn't even fit 'whore' material. Maybe 'trashcan' or 'dustbin'.

F***. What a great way to spoil my day.

Now i'm getting f****** angry. I'm gonna tear her throat apart.

Wish i had brass knuckles...could do something worthwhile with them.

F***.

1 comment:

The Messenger said...

hey ger, i was reading ur previous blogs abt ur probs wif u noe... ur m'gal. juz wanted 2 let u noe how lucky ur, cuz i got it 10 tyms worst than u. wan full details? juz sms me... i cant bear toking abt it while posting a comment. so anyway, haf a great life...