Friday, June 8, 2007

The Un-alive Soul. 667.

Over-optimistic: It's a new day! Time to start afresh!

Reality check: I'm still f***** up. Nothing's going to change.

Sorry Ivor. My posts aren't gonna get any better.

I post till it doesn't fit my title context.

Ok, so i'm like a bloody piece of f***, being so down...

"Happiness....." - What's that again? Dictionary, anyone?

That word seems familiar...but i really can't imagine it's feeling anymore.

I really wished that someone could tie me up right now, and whip my back...

...till all the flesh is ripped off.

Or use a scapel, and slowly skin off my flesh...

*Sigh...thing's are definitely not going to get better.

I can't even Do a single thing right.

By the way - 667 is to show how close i am to the devil(666).

I'm just next door.

Un-alive? Happiness was taken away from me...i'm like a bloody empty shell.

I know nothing about happiness now. I'm worse than an undead.

Gosh. Why do things stick around?

I'm too f***** up to post anymore.

No comments: