Saturday, July 7, 2007

Screensavers on L.F.M.A.O

Today, unfortunately, is Sunday.

MY VIOLIN EXAM IS TOMORROW!

Shoot man, screw it. I'm gonna fail like crap.

How do you sight read again?

Screw. I'm a dead man. Scales, arpeggios, everything else is crappy.

Maybe 2 of 3 of the main pieces are ok. Maybe 1 of 3.

"Die lah..." - Die...lah.

Hope i don't get this crap shit of an examiner.

Some examiners can get really scary. I mean it.

If i can even just pull through, it'll be a bloody miracle.

I mean, wouldn't it just be peachy...

If we could all just sit around the house, swirlin' red wine all day...

Oh gosh...Damn the exam.

"Damn the exam..." Wait. That rhymes!

Lame.

I'm really out of life, particularly at this moment.

*Sigh.

I guess i'll just have to get happy, in the same nappy i just got crappy in!

Lame, again.

Anyway. Does anyone i know play Habbo? Tag your user on the c-box.

"C-box, 24/7" - Sounds particularly like a really cool phrase.

Ok, before i die out of shit, I'm going to practice m'violin.

*Sigh. Screw the f****** exams.

P.S - Sambal, really that good?

No comments: