Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Artistic Durian Trip.

Great. What a day.

Went out to buy camp stuff at Velocity.

Velocity? Vivocity?

I think Velocity.

Try saying this real fast over and over:

VelocityVivocityVelocityVivocityVelocity...

Haha. Anyway, i got these hot new swim skins (upper half).

Spandex, should i say?

Grips my body like a f****** parasite.

Kinky. Just too bad i couldn't get pink.

I wonder if i wore this for bintan camp, who'll i be turning on?

No parents there....hmmm....

Joking! Joking!

Yeah, girls, slap me across the face. I deserve it.

Whatever....

I got these water shoes too...black and orange. My favourite colours.

Costed about $139...i think.

Freaking expensive. Burned a hole through my wallet, pants, and...what's under it.

And...a bath towel. The cool quick-dry ones i think Don-O-Van uses.

Or, preferably, Uncle D. The dictionary throwing master.

Hey! It's an art...! Don't get me wrong...

You know what Gandhi says about all this, don't ya?

Ok, ok...i won't repeat that joke.

But it is a sin to read that stuff!

Ouch. My wrist hurts. Not from typing....you won't wanna know anyway.

Tim helped me fix some new things into my blog.

And congrats to Nicole Lim for scoring 100% for the truefriendtest.

Also, my deepest condolences to Jon Pong, who has been finally identified offically is the Jerk v. 2.1 BETA or whatever the name was again.

I can't wait for Bintan Camp Loola thingy. Just suffer for a few more days...

It'll come soon.

Oh yeah, to all fellow 8 graders, read page 139 of that ghost story book.

There's a simple but horny message in it.

And by the way, someone, whom we're all familiar with, called me a Walking Cock.

You know...cock....like....oh gosh. Never mind.

Just, walking cock.

I was just asking if equipment was on sale at his Sexuality talk!

Not my fault. Innocent minds do wander....

Anyway. I learnt that the back of the art room is quite a good place for isolation.

And that singing with Ben Tan is a good way to kill boredom.

And Jason.

And Tim.

And our dearly beloved art teacher.

*Sigh....that sounded like an episode of Care Bears.

Oh shoot! Forgot what Ivor said!

Ending post here! *Nothing left to say anyway.

No comments: