Sunday, July 1, 2007

Godamn it.

Hi. Again.

I'd like to start today's blog by reminding all readers that Keane, my cuz, is an ass.

Also, a minute of silence for my face, which just got whipped by my E-string.

Yeah, my violin string broke while i was playing it. I said "F***!".

There's a slight cut on my face.

Morale of story:

-Never play with the E-string. It hurts while you're having fun.

Man, that sounded sick.

Lets make that previous statement horny to the max.

-Never play with the G-spot. It really hurts while you're having fun.

Ouch. If some girl reads that i'm a dead man. Or am i already?

*Sigh. Oh well.

Man, my face hurts.

Hold on a sec.

-Please wait-

Back. Neopets sure is fun.

They've got this new Altador Cup thingy.

But the Yooyuball thing sucks.

Sorry. I'm just bored.

"I started a joke...it made the whole world..." - Sorry!

Boy! I'm really bored.

Ok. That's about it.

No comments: