Monday, July 2, 2007

I've a heart of solid steel, not marshmallows.

Today was...rather interesting.

Woke up early, blah blah blah, did random things,

Then played violin, blah blah blah, played violin again,

Did math, played violin, read a book, did violin again,

Blah, ate lunch, read a magazine, played a com game,

Did my friend's homework, blah, blah blah, then continued playing,

Attempted to fix my bike, blah, threw stones across the road, blah,

Gave my dog a bath in a large pail, blah, tried drying him with a straw,

Blah, blah, blah.

Watched some tv, et cetra, shouted hooray, blah blah, played guitar,

Played 21's with myself (it's a single player game, stupid.)

Listened to J.Timberlake's Summer Love about 50 times over (i think.)

...

...

Wait. Why am i doing all this again?

This blog ain't a f****** documentary!

Shucks man, ain't life a piece of stupid pie? Or moron cake?

Seems like someone threw in, extra dumb juice!

Now, someone beat me, with a stick!

Godamn it. Mom's calling.

No comments: