Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Expecto Patronum.

Just came back from the 'sneak' peek of Harry Potter OTP.

Mag-nificent! Just love Voldemort!

He's like...emo, and cool....yeah.

No nose. Can't breathe....haha.

Harry needs some sun, he's paler than the ghosts.

Anyway, so does Ron, and the rest of the cast.

Hermione? Erm....never mind, won't comment.

Blah.....there's a lot to talk about, but i'm not gonna blow my private affairs online.


So.....that's about it....people.

And clare, jap people are NOT ugly. Trust me, i know when i see one.

P.S - To whom it may concern, the only person in my life who should be concerned:

I'm sorry. My fault. The line on my MSN name is meant for you.

________________________________________________________________________

And thanks, clare. I really needed that.

No comments: