Thursday, July 5, 2007

Glorification of Drainwater

Boo.

Afraid?

Never mind.

I'll start today's post with a joke.

- There was a 13 year old boy who had a school camp. His name was Tom. During lights out, he asked his teacher, Ms Li, if he could sleep with her. "No!" Ms Li said. But Tom insisted, and she finally agreed. Halfway through the night, Tom asked Ms Li if he could poke her in the belly button with his finger. Again, she said no, but Tom insisted again, and she agreed. But when Tom poked her, she screamed, "Hey! Don't poke me there! That's not my belly button!" Only to get Tom's reply, "That's not my finger either, Ms Li."-

So how did'ya like that?

Anyway, back to business, hmm...

Yeah, today was as usual, but only the pool was freaky.

I was swimming, as usual, when out of a sudden, the bloody water pump underwater burst out.

There was this big puff of chlorine, then all these dead bits of leaves started blasting out.

Bloody cloud of dirt smelt really bad. Coach didn't give a damn.

We came out of the pool smelling like a f****** drain.

I still smell a bit like a f****** drain.

Hey anyway, SOS people! ... _ _ _ ...

I need the bintan camp pack list. Might have misplaced mine...

Semi-swear word of the day: Wah Biang!

I dunno, just found it funny to say.

Anyway, the tagboard hasn't been moving in quite a while.

Not too sure if i'm blogging to myself.

So, this is where it ends. Period.

No comments: