Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This post is 100% free of sharp objects.

Gosh. I'm really screwed up.

Nicole. Thanks for today anyway. I'm glad you still talk to me.

Nonetheless, like nicole phrases her math paper, i'll phrase my chinese:

I GOT F***** BY MY CHINESE PAPER!

Tentacle rape.

Gosh.

Ok, i realised....i didn't bleed from the mouth.

I bled from the nose, but it flowed down into my mouth.

Still sick nonetheless...

Ok. my hands are trembling now. If only i had you in my arms.

Why does everything go dull out of a sudden?

Ok, my head hurts. Things suck.

I wrote 154 words for chinese compo.

TRIED TO SLEEP but some bloody assholes couldn't let me.

But there were some people there i'd really give up that sleep for.

And, i sort of did.

F*** man, i can't BELIEVE how i screwed up chinese.

And louisa said it was easy. I must be either this great f***** or a goner.

And how the f*** do you embed youtube videos?

Never mind.

Wah cheebye head is f****** pain. F***.

Sorry xiao mei. I know i made you crazy much.

I'm 0% damaged. So you guys please relax.

I have to end here. My head iis spinning to much.

No comments: