Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The blog is a knife. It cuts deep into the soul.

This is the aftermath.

The aftermath of a certain www.diornikkie.blogspot.com.

How in less than 2 minutes, a guy turns suicidal.

It's weird, how even history could be such a weapon.

When time catches up in the wind, brings everything back up.

It's like leaves in autumn.

I shouldn't have mentioned "leaves".

Why does it hit me so badly?

Does anyone know why this space in my heart never moves on?

*Sigh. So much for asking.

It's always the blog that hits me so badly.

No matter how much i try, i fall.

If i only had a second chance.

I would make sure, even if its only a minute. I would make things pure.

Make sure every second is worth her lifetime.

I can't let go. I really can't.

If fate wants it this way, fate can have it.

I surrender the fight. I'll hit the crosswinds, and see where the future takes me.

I surrender. You win. I'm not strong enough.

My...past, my present, my future. It's yours.

To the blogmaster of www.diornikkie.blogspot.com.

No comments: