Thursday, October 4, 2007

If i, kissed you... would it be so hard?

Hi.

Another post.

Yay.

I've got loads of things to get off my chest now.

Pretty personal, so...i'm keeping it to myself.

Firstly. Nicole, if you read this, how are you?

I want to know.

My throat still sucks. Bleeds all the time, though much better already.

*Thanks for the flowers...sob, sob...

I dunno what else to say.

Erm....today's math thing went bad.

Science was awesome...i hope.

I hope you guys didn't think i screwed up the performance.

(Please tell if you think we do.)

Trying to get my head clear. It keeps blocking up with some personal events.

They're not light. Try a mega-hard drive full of Trojan_horse.exe.

It's sucks. I would kill myself if i lived slightly higher.

And there's this mutiliation group. Can't you just let go of me?

Please?

...

...

...

I sort of killed tonia's hand in V-ball. Sorry.

I really wanna kill myself now.

*Get off my head!

Sorry. Trying to fix myself.

The flashbacks hurt ok? Hurts where it matters most.

I really dunno what to do now.

Last bits' a load personal. Please don't read unless you're involved.

I need to get this off my chest.

________________________________________________________________________________

...





...






...





...







...




I said don't read, UNLESS YOU'RE INVOLVED.



...








...








...








NICOLE. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT DO SAY. PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE ALRIGHT. I'M NOT. I REALLY WANT YOU TO BE FINE. THERE ARE MANY THINGS I REALLY WANT TO SAY TO YOU, BUT I CAN'T. I JUST CAN'T.




OK. I'LL TRY TO SAY IT. NICOLE...

- THE LAST BITS FOR ONLY ONE PERSON. Please don't read any further.

__________________________________________________________________________________



























_________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I'D SCREAM MY HEART OUT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, EVEN TILL NOW. I'M CRYING EVERY NIGHT THINKING OF YOU. I LOVE YOU. I REALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH.


BUT WE JUST CAN'T BE TOGETHER. I WISH THINGS WOULD CHANGE.

I LOVE YOU. YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER.

I HOPE YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I need a knife now. i can't take it anymore. i wanna kill myself right now.

No comments: