Friday, October 5, 2007

It's raining fire on me...

Hi.

I dunno what to say.

It's like blogging for the sake of it.

*sigh.

Life can never be more colourful...

My blog needs help. The postmaster is crashing everyday.

In other words, i'm sort of dying a bit everyday.

Let me check......

A cat has 9 lives,

A tortoise.....needs a life...

Me? Lives left: -32billion.

Booom.

There you have it. Trying to climb a cactus without a ladder.

*Sigh.

I've hurt motherloads of people in the last 24 hrs or so.

Starting with myself.

Then...should i mention names?

Ok....i shouldn't.

Nonetheless. It really shouldn't have happened at all.

I'm sorry guys. Really am.

If there's anything you would want me to do to change. i will.

Even if it means jumping from the 3rd storey.

Well, i mean, people have survived such a jump.....

Anyway. Today was such a.....blank day.

Spent almost the whole bloody morning speaking to....never mind.

Not mentioning names again. Rest assured its nobody from our school.

Gosh. i wonder how i'm gonna swim later....

Never mind.....

No wait, really, how?

It's a bit obvious when i remove the bandage.

*Removes bandage....

Yeah! It's bloody obvious!

Shoot....shoot....shoot.....anyone has ideas?!

*@)!)#^#&!

Someone help me.

No comments: