Monday, June 23, 2008

Little Tortilla Boy

Hey, just because my post title isn't high school musical-ly, doesn't mean it stopped.

Status: Watched it, knew it, 15 times over.

It's my new record for the number of times i've watched something.

Well, of course, my playcount for Mika - Love Today, has definitely overshot 60...

But, don't blame me! I left my com on.

Well, hey! The point is, i'm still watching High School Musical 2! Even now!

So, to be nice, let's just count it as...16 times.

By the way, i need help.

I'm pulling a poll, but not those blogger sidebar types.

Just do the following:

1. go to www.woodviolins.com

2. hit (click) the products page tab.

(you don't have to click any particular model)

3. after clicking the word 'products', take a CLOSE look at the models.

4. make a decision between the Viper, or the Sabre.

5. be nice, and tell me your opinion by tagging my cbox.

6. also, if you wanna be extra nice, give me ideas on the colour.

(ideas can be found in the 'Gallery' page:)

http://www.woodviolins.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Custom-Finishes

Yeah. That's the poll.

Haha.

Anyway. Nothing going so far, during the holidays.

But, i must admit, LLTC was a very....inspiring experience.

"It's not over, Lasallian. It's just beginning to happen."

Always lead, to make THE difference, guys! (And, 7 girls.)

And, erm, Kris, if you happen to be reading this, sorry for what happened that night man.

I know, the guys were all nuts. Thank God you were there, or the gayness would have gone till.....next year.

Also, if you noticed what i was wearing, yep. Sorry about that too. Hahahahahaha.

Anyway, erm. yeah. there's not much interesting in my life.

Wait!?

What life?!

No comments: