Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Season 1

Hey! hey!

Like my new blog?

I got it...erm.....reclothed!

Haha.

No, it didn't use to be nude or something...

Sicko! Haha.

"Erm, sorry, sorry, didn't mean to offend you or anything..."

I was describing myself! Don't take it personal!

Haha. Aww man.....

Ok, a solid hour of Pablo Francisco?

You basically suffocate yourself for more than 4 mins.

I'm not dead, really!

Really!

Wait. Sorry, rephrase that.

I'm not dead yet!

You know, it's sweet 16 for my High School Musical 2 play-counter.

I swear, it had better end soon man. I'm going c-r-azy!

-Plays on his rubik's cube-

Back!

Hey, hey!

Do you know? My rubik cube does eerything but turn?

It's gof f****** lights on it?!

And it beeps like a spoilt techno machine.

"boom-ss-boom-ss-boom..."

Haha.

Anyway, the poll, is officially up! I added a few pictures too, so, please, please, please tell me if you are able to view them!

I've seen problems with some computers coz they can't view my pictures...

Dang!


Haha. Added another picture here, hope it works...

Anyway, yeah. It's Mark Wood, on a twin neck Viper.

Hoping to see some of that in real life man.

"It's like so....fuck yeah!"

Damn, my blog needs a cardboard man.

Sorry guys! Inside joke.

Well, to make things short, i need a guy holding a placard saying *beep* or some shit, you know?

Haha.

Anyway, yeah. i don't really know what to say man. But keep those opinions going man! I need my poll to give me some results man!

I'm off to China now anyway, on my foolscap pad.

Boom.

No comments: