Friday, August 24, 2007

DJ - .:Scratch.Traxx:.

Boy. What a day.

Lets go through things in nice, chronological order.

Erm, morning, woke up...

...stupid toothpaste in my eye (and hair)...

...Mom killing me in the car...got down...

...nicked 50 bucks from her handbag...

...took a taxi to school...

...math seemed really interesting...

...fell down during P.E (not funny)...

....fell on the wall...ass and elbow hurts...

...was one of the survivors in dodgeball....

....until Uncle D knocked me out....

...erm.....

...science was cool...watched cats being placed in microwaves alive...

Somehow that cat's still lived, surprising.

Got murdered by the science teacher later....

Wait. The next bit is special.

*Got a kiss by my special someone outside class...*

...mom came to school to pick me up...

...somehow, she said i was responsible!!!

She said i took responsibility in getting to school...

....so she asked a mega whoopass question:

"Do you want me to send you to school, or take public transport?"

HOO-YEAH! GOOM-BAH! ROCK ON! HOO-YEAH!

*Starts moshing in my room.

SO, i answered the mega whoopass question with a:

"Really?"

Haha. That was great. She couldn't believe i said that.

Anyway, i'll be trying to learn bus routes, and, hopefully, get home or around myself.

Goom-bah.

Ok, got home, did some lame math stuff...

and...



and.....











and.....










and......











A
N
D
.
.
.








That's about it. (Jacked you, didn't i?)

Anway, i just have a few more things to sort out.

First things first. I'm selling violins of quarter, half and three-quarters size. If you know any kiddo or dude/dudette who is interested, tell me, or tell them to call me or tag my tagboard about it. Prices O.N.O (means that prices can be discussed).
Mucho Gracias!

Next. I intend to try and at least learn to rollerblade (For free...duh!). At least. If you know how, and have some rollerblades to lend (for learning only), i'd be greatly pleased. Tell me, or......gosh, just do the same as the stuff above.

Gracias! Mucho gracias todos!

¡AdiĆ³s!

No comments: