Monday, August 6, 2007

The Free Man.

Yeah. I'm sort of a free man...

Liane says i haven't blogged in ages. Sorry about that, worrying about my case too much...

Anyway, today is the day, where, Convict 001384 (me) is dropped, yes, of ALL charges.

Woot.

However, i'm still unsure of Nicole. She really freaked me out today.

I couldn't understand what was happening to her.

I'm not even sure if she has the same sentence as me...

Nonetheless, it's nice being free.

Especially on Clare's birthday.

Happy birthday to you.

Woot.

Yeah, i sound especially bored.

I've got tons of homework! Gosh.

The work piles up to more than my weight...

Man...*Sigh.

Oh...yeah.

I'm trying to Add some youtube video into my blog.

Freaking funny. Laughed my f****** ass off.

I hope someone can sms me. I'm damn lonely right now.

Just me and my PSP...

Hey that rhymes! Ok, that shall be my next blog title.

Not that it should have any relevance to whatever the topic is...

Fun aside, there's other things that happened today.

Like....my 2nd police warining (i could have been sent to the boys home already man!)

Not that i want to mention about what happened on my blog....

And to all runescapers, thanks for the free stuff!

No comments: