Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Prayer of Serenity:

God, grant me the serenity,

To accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

And wisdom to know the difference.



Living one day at a time;

Enjoying one moment at a time;

Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;

Taking, as He did, this sinful world,

As it is, not as I would have it;

Trusting that He will make all things right,

If I surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy in this life,

And supremely happy with Him,

Forever in the next.


Amen.


This came to me by chance when i needed this most, i hope you will find this useful. It's not many people who think i'm spiritual and things, but i stick to God with my heart. I do hope this helps you in times of darkness, as miracles do happen, really.

One already just happened to me.

No comments: