Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Blue (ba da dee)

Hey people, again.

My headache sucks.

Anyway, wonderful job to all those in the blue team - we made a debut in history.

Haha.

Can you imagine us in photographs and stuff on our kid's, kid's Social Studies textbook?

Wow. That would be a big surprise.

But definitely better off than the crap that goes into World History books.

Know why?

(Ask me, ask me!)

Because.....

The topics involve ME.

Haha.

Oh dear, i'm gradually turning into Paulina Wong.

*ahem*ANNE*cough*MARIE*ahem*

Haha.

The world is silent.

Except occassionally, with the mumble through my headphones.

Oh, well.

There isn't much to post about, expecially due to the fact that my head is probably cracking into two pieces.

Oh, oh.

The OMFG 4X400 relay.

Mens, that is.

Vorvor Painful Tan,

Ryan Lin Shou,

Gerahrahrah Lamefish,

and,

Donny (OMG like some rocket or something.)

Haha.

Ok, shit, PAINPAINPAIN.

No comments: