Friday, December 28, 2007

"Let's rip the thumper..."

Heys all.

I thought my new msn phrase was a bit comical....so....

It became my title for today. lol.

I've been sitting around the house all day. Being a hermit man.

Just waiting for the God of Hell to take me away...

Seems he did leave me a note though:

"Remind me to come collect you."
Yours Truly,
Mr S.A.Tan.

He didn't tell me how to contact him, so i guess he forgot....

Well, not my fault. i dialled 666 on the phone and i got the police...

Some cop told me that i was holding the phone upside down.

I mean! Who'd believe that? If HE held his phone upside down, i dun blame him...


- alright... - just a bunch of crap. hahaha.

Hope that spiced you up a bit. lol.

I'm going retarded.

Right now, i just feel like shooting a BB gun at myself.

Hold on. I'll go blend some wusses and frogs....

www.joecartoon.com

...

Back. lol. what fun.

No comments: