Saturday, November 24, 2007

Let's relive the moments on the edge of a penknife.

Oh well.

Another f****** day.

I'm gonna attempt to say 'f***' uncensored.

F***.

Damnit man! it's not working! Fuck it.

Wait. Did i just say fuck?

Fuck.

That's fucking cool! i can't fucking believe it!

I actually said f*** uncensored.

Shit. it's back.

FUCK.

Lol. sorry guys. amusing myself with the word 'f***'.

Fuck? F***.

So cool.

Don't you think the word f*** is so cool?

I mean, say it!

Come on...

...


....i know u want to...


....just close your eyes, and open your mouth...



....and say it.


f***. f***? f***.

F***!!!!!! F***.


I'm gonna try cartoon swearing:

*!^$!&@. !*%!%##^*@$@~!, !&%!*(@@^&!$.

Lets translate that into words:

Star! Exclamation mark! Carrot sign! Dollar sign! Exclamation mark! "And" Sign! "At" sign! Full stop!

lol.



I'm a bit high........thanks Benda'balls!

No comments: